Monday 3 December 2012

the challenge...

Hello bloggers!
Sorry I've given you all the cold shoulder the past few days, not deliberately of course- just been ever so busy! So, as per usual, I was plodding through my school corridors today, wondering where exactly I was meant to be drifting off to and- as always- hopelessly guessing what surprises would await me in the canteen, when I noticed a poster that actually caught my eye.
Amongst the "Science Club" and "Healthy Eating" banners that my eyes usually refuse to acknowledge and fly over- I saw a notice containing a challenge that I have chosen to accept.
It was put up by the technology department, and it tells of a design challenge- to create an outfit. I can't remember the exact wording, but the brief was basically...
"Design a Fairytale themed outfit that's wearable but still has the wow factor."
Heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppp??????!!!!!!!!!!
Fairytale is right up my street, pretty but majestic, wild but sweet. I love it. But I've got so many ideas that settling on one right now seems impossible and unlikely. Please comment with any ideas you have, they will be greatly appreciated. Don't forget to follow me and I'll follow you back!
Thanks in advance,
Me x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment