Sunday 9 December 2012

In Love!

Hello guys, thank you so much for being patient with me these past few days, been hugely busy with Christmas festivities and such like, but I'm back with a vengeance! Oh, and did I mention? I'm in love! Yes, with my boyfriend, but more professionally- I am in love with the Miss Guided bloggers Look Book!

http://www.missguided.co.uk/media/upload/BLOGGER_LOOKBOOK/BLOGGER_LOOKBOOK.html

If you haven't all ready, and you are as dedicated to fashion as I am, check it out! It features great bloggers such as Kavita from SheWearsFashion and even Sammi from Beauty Crush, and is a total fashion geeks paradise- my Christmas list just got longer;)
So run, as fast as you can over to missguided.com and indulge in a little fashionable treat-
you know you want to;)
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment