Tuesday 25 December 2012

Happy Christmas!


Ah, the day we've all been waiting for is finally here! Merry Christmas everyone! Last year, I went all out for Christmas; sparkles, feathers, all sorts- very meringue, and very twenties. This year however, despite my December issue of Vogue's instructions, I went preppy, and minimal. I snapped this dress up from Miss Guided in Navy blue, after seeing the blogger's miss guided campaign, it was love at first site. To make it a bit more festive family friendly as opposed to dirty disco diva, I layered underneath my old chiffon Primark top- coincidentally a Christmas gift last year.
For my nails, I used the AMAZING Barry M's red nail paint which is just so gorgeous for Christmas with it's deep, rich red and almost metallic yet matte shine. Perfection! On top of this, I used my Konad "Special Nail Paint" in pure white to create scalloped blobs like snow, than added glitter over the top to make it sparkle like frost. How festively appropriate. I know it won't snow this Christmas, but a girl can dream, eh?
So, Merry Christmas one and all, and God Bless. Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a lovely festive season; keep warm and stay safe.
Love Elise x

No comments:

Post a Comment