Monday 10 December 2012

Tomorrow, tomorrow! (It's the Clothes Show, Tomorrow!)

*sits wincing, hoping readers have grasped the title was supposed to be in the tune of Annie!
Anyway, side stepping my musical failure, tomorrow is indeed The Clothes Show Live, in Birmingham,, and like the savvy Fash-Packer I like to think I am (wink wink;) ) I am of course attending! I'm going with my friends as part of our 2media/art coursework2 (really, of course, we are going for the clothes!). I am so excited!
Your probably sitting thinking- what a pointless post? But no! I have my reasons...
Basically, I'm after some advice. Yep, conselis, sil vous plait! If you've been before, or just happen to know, where to go, what to do, who to see- any essential things I need to know or do? Fill me in!
Tomorrow, I will lose my Clothes Show virginity, and I will sleep better at night knowing I did it to it's full potential- fash pack style. Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

  1. Wow congratulations! No I have not seen Annie so I didn't know :( I hope you post about the clothes show that would be so cool!

    kelformity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment:) and I will be posting about it tomorrow- just need to finish editing the pictures, blahblahblah, I looked at your blog and it's so good so I followed you:) perhaps you could follow me too?
    lots of love, elise x

    ReplyDelete