Friday 28 December 2012

HELP?! My new nail brush set:)...

 Morning bloggers!
Instead of blabbing away today, I was wondering if anyone could help me? I've been a complete fashion and beauty junkie from the age of about 11, but when it comes to nails I've only ever made do with odd bits and bobs that I already had, like using cocktail sticks and pins instead of actual dotting tools. So this Christmas, I asked for an actual nail art brush set: and Santa was a babe!
There are 15 brushes in my set; some similar, but some couldn't be more different! 
Basically, what I was wondering was- can anybody tell me anything about any of these brushes? Like how they work and what they do? Some of them are obvious, but some I'm stumped on, like the huge fan brushes or the reeaaaally long ones?!
So, grasshoppers, tell me more;) please!
Love Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment