Sunday 13 January 2013

Nailed it!

Hey Bloggers! So, as some of you know, I do enjoy a little dabble with a brush and some nail varnish. For this reason, I recently found myself investing in a very reasonably priced "Nail Sample Kit" from Ebay. It's basically just plastic nails with a stand so you can keep record of how you could do your nails. It's safe to say- we've become very close;). I came up with my designs before I actually started creating them. Each one varied in time but they were all very worth it in the end. Et voila!...
I call the first design "Mermaid" (dramatic, I know), just because I feel like shine of the miniature sequins I used perfectly resemble the scales of a fish tail:p! This design, be warned, does take timeeee! But it's perfect for those long, hot summers, which is exactly when I made it. The next design I like to call "RAWR!". You get why;). The next I call Shooting Stars, and I did this for my friend on her birthday because it perfectly matched her dress. Put it this way the compliments were as frequent as the sparkles;). Lastly, and quite possibly my favourite design I call "Oh La La" so as not to be confused with just "French Nails". This also takes time but it's so lovely and girly- Paris eat your heart out;)! Want to know any more? Just join my blog and comment! See you at the Nail Bar;)...

No comments:

Post a Comment