Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Eve in London..

This morning I was up at the crack of dawn, slicking back my hair and hopin my faux-sheep skin mittens were in fact where I thought I had left them, all in preparetion for the rather special day ahead of me: Christmas Eve in London. I know right;)
So after hopping on the already, suprisingly crammed train- my adventure began. Gearing up, I nestled myself in the corner and devoured my Company Magazine.
I am writing this to you from my dad's office at Fenchurch Street, with a very Christmasy view of London staring back at me from outisde the cinema sized windows, whilst wishing this was my life everyday.
I will get back to you with some pictures, just to life your spirits;) What's everybody else doing for Christmas this year?
Elise x

No comments:

Post a Comment